So instead of doing a traditional, condensed autobiography (please scroll down a bit and look to the right) for this ‘About’ page, I decided to interview myself. I’ve actually verbally interviewed myself before (don’t judge me), so this written interview is a piece of red velvet cake.
- What is your day job? – I’m a PR girl.
- Who is your favorite designer? – I love, love, love Elie Saab!
- What store makes you want to cut-up your credit card? – J. Crew makes me want to cut my card, burn it and then take my car and run over the ashes. I spend WAY to much money in that store! #slightaddiction
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be? – I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti and stay in one of those romantic bungalows that sits over the water.
- If you could exchange closets with one person, who would that person be? – Only one person? It would have to be the lovely Tracee Ellis Ross. She and I are best friends…in my head.